continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Schedules and Build Queues
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:05:57 GMT
Hi Wendy,

(Sorry for the very late reply :)

The Build Queues were attached to a Schedule so as to give some control over
where or in which build queues projects are/can be built.
Users can also control the number of build queues running for every fired
schedule. If the schedule and build queues were totally separate, users
won't have
this form of control..

Thanks,
Deng