continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Developer Role
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:46:56 GMT
That needs to be changed in Continuum's Redback descriptor. I'm not entirely
sure if this would work but if you're planning to change this rule in a
running Continuum instance, you would have to open up the continuum-security
jar in apps/continuum/WEB-INF/lib, edit redback.xml and package
continuum-security jar again. Then you might also need to delete and
re-create the users database again..

Could you also file a jira issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM)
for this please? :)

Thanks,