continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject JIRA versions
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:34:39 GMT

I had the intent of helping to go through the open JIRA issues and try
and figure out what is still relevant, etc. as much as possible.
Looking in there, I saw 1.3.x (empty), 1.x (empty), 2.0 (only 5
issues), Future (300 issues), and continuum-netbeans-plugin-1.0
(sandbox, 1 issue which was the import).

- I deleted the netbeans plugin version (we can create a jira project
when it graduates the sandbox)
- I removed 1.3.x, assuming that all known issues before GA go into
1.3.3 and we create versions if we have more releases
- I merged 2.0, Future and 1.x together - unfortunately JIRA did
something weird and moved all the future ones to "unscheduled" - and I
can no longer tell them apart. So now I'm going to have to go through
all 410... :)

I'll slowly start to plow through the unscheduled bucket :) I'm hoping
we can kill 50 or more that are duplicates/fixed/etc. and get back to
a small unscheduled bucket we can be responsive to.

Expect lots of mail :)

As for 1.2.4 - did we come to the conclusion of whether that is ever
going to be released? Bear in mind 1.3.3 now upgrades cleanly from 1.2
without a backup/restore cycle.

- Brett

Brett Porter
VP Product Development, MaestroDev | | |
+1 310 439 8280 x4859