continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marecor Baclay <mbac...@g2ix.com>
Subject Re: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:08:45 GMT
Hi Wendy,

I have attached a new patch (CONTINUUM-2073-src-test-it-3.patch) in
CONTINUUM-2073. I did not exclude the tests that were having errors but
instead I just commented on the tests that causes errors and repaired
some of it. As for this patch,

Results :

BTW, I modified the pom.xml to use the snapshot version of selenium
(1.0-beta-SNAPSHOT) so that we could use Firefox-3.0 in Linux (I haven't
tried using Firefox-3.0 in windows yet but I guess it will work.) More
test scripts to add soon. Thanks!

Regards,
Cora