continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error running jetty:run in trunk
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:30:16 GMT
Nope, it was my fault :)

It seems JDO looks everywhere except / in the classpath, and I'd
removed the duplicate files from META-INF. Unfortunately we now have
dupes again because of the way the jpox plugin works, but it's not a
big enough deal to worry about changing it.

I'm working on some further upgrade problems on vmbuild now - it seems
to be complaining about a circular dependency that it didn't have a
problem with before, and some other Maven-related issues.

Cheers,
Brett