continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Error running jetty:run in trunk
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:59:54 GMT
I fixed CONTINUUM-2167 for trunk in rev 766444  and for 1.3.x in 766445 (related with wagonId).

I am working with revision 766552 in 1.3.x and It works.

I execute clean install and jetty:run.

-----------------------
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@apache.org]
Sent: lun 20/04/2009 2:46
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error running jetty:run in trunk

It works on my machine :)

I did get something similar on vmbuild, but a clean rebuild seems to
have fixed it up - did you do a full build?

Cheers,
Brett

On 20/04/2009, at 10:21 AM, Marica Tan wrote:

> Commits made in r766106 is the cause. Will look into this further...
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Also happens in 1.3.x branch rev 766546
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I'm getting this exception while running jetty:run in trunk revision
>>> 766444. I haven't investigated on this and wondering if any of you
>>> is also
>>> experiencing this?
>>>
>>> 2009-04-20 07:40:15.443::WARN:  Failed startup of context
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@de0cc2
>>> {/,/home/marica/projects/continuum-trunk/continuum-webapp/src/main/
>>> webapp}
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>> creating
>>> bean with name 'notifier#wagon': Injection of resource fields
>>> failed; nested
>>> exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>> creating bean with name 'configurationService' defined in URL
>>> [jar:file:/data/repository/org/apache/continuum/continuum-commons/
>>> 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/continuum-commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/
>>> spring-context.xml]:
>>> Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
>>> org
>>> .jpox
>>> .exceptions.MetaDataForPersistenceCapableClassNotReachableException:
>>> The class
>>> "org.apache.maven.continuum.model.system.SystemConfiguration" is
>>> required to be Persistence-Capable yet no Meta-Data can be found
>>> for this
>>> class. Please check that the Meta-Data is defined in a valid file
>>> location

Gracias por su colaboracion.