continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <>
Subject RE: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:03:28 GMT
Currently testing with TestNG already been completed, but I am awaiting three points attached
new patch:

- CONTINUUM-2083[1]: Waiting a determination on the validation that will be taken.

- CONTINUUM-2145[2]: Waiting for this issue.

- Problem with the execution of the test [3]: I can run the test on my computer, but Wendy
has problems (the browser doesn't launch). Someone could try to launch the test to verify
if the browser is launched? (Although the tests are not succefully).

EXECUTE: continuum\continuum-webapp-test\ mvn install -f testng-pom.xml

Currently the soruce code repository will not work because isn't created the user 'admin'
when the test is initiated. The next patch will solve all problems and finish the test.

Gracias por su colaboracion.