continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building a project with data changed
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:14:05 GMT
I like (2) as a sensible middle ground. Let the user decide.

A more fancy one might be to allow updating only if the POM is newer
by comparing times, but that doesn't necessarily cover all fields, and
I'd still want it as an option to enable vs. always updating or never
updating a suggested here.

Would be a great change!

Cheers,
Brett