continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Releasing 1.3.2 ?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:49:45 GMT
I mention other issues that they have a patch and are awaiting to be reviewed.

1. Bugs in Ant and Shell projects. Actually can't buid. [CONTINUUM-2124] and [CONTINUUM-2083]

2. Bugs updating and moving a project (bug SCM). [CONTINUUM-2132] and [CONTINUUM-2126]

3. Bugs related with notifiers [CONTINUUM-2139], [CONTINUUM-2134] and [CONTINUUM-2135]

I dont know if that is a little Think it's a little hasty. I dont enter in 1.3.2, they will
go in 1.3.3.

What do you think

-----------------------
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Marica Tan [mailto:ctan@exist.com]
Sent: vie 20/03/2009 0:35
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Releasing 1.3.2 ?

I recently added the documentation for build agent group, which already has
a patch by Jan. So only 2 more issue remaining for 1.3.2 :)

CONTINUUM-1940          NPE in IRC Notifier
CONTINUUM-2137          Update documentation for new Build Agent Group
functionality.

Thanks Brett for releasing redback \o/

I'd like to be the release manager for this one and I think I can start the
release for 1.3.2 Beta this weekend. Any objections?

Thanks,
--
Marica

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> Yeah, sorry about that. I wanted to wrap up as many patches and obvious
> issues as I could, but I did end up with a regression and am now down the
> rabbit hole. I should have it sorted and released early next week. I think
> from Emmanuel's comments 2118 can be closed.
>
> - Brett
>

> On 14/03/2009, at 10:35 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:
>
>  On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  We've already solved 33 issues for 1.3.2, and are down to 6 remaining
>>>

>> Update:  43 issues solved, 3 remaining!
>>
>> CONTINUUM-2116           Upgrade to latest Redback release
>> CONTINUUM-1972           Error attempting to delete project group
>> CONTINUUM-2118           update code that checks isLocked() to also check
>> isPasswordChangeRequired() as well
>>
>> I believe Emmanuel has done some investigation on C-2118 already.  And
>> C-1972 could be deferred if necessary, since there's a workaround.
>>
>> That means we're just waiting for a Redback release, which I know
>> Brett has been working on.
>>
>> So, it looks like we're nearly there.  If you've got large changes
>> coming, or anything blocking like introducing a snapshot dependency,
>> please ping the list to discuss first so you don't inadvertently
>> derail the release.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> --
>> Wendy