continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Continuum 1.3.2 (Beta) Released
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:21:19 GMT
Hi Wendy,

It's actually the same. If you'll look at the issue, I mentioned in the
description that you won't be able to create your database with MySQL. The
summary is just a little different because jpox.null-value="null" also
prevents derby from upgrading from 1.2.x to 1.3.2 without using Data
Migration Tool.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
--