continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.2 (Beta)
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:22:09 GMT
It's up to you as release manager, as long as you've got the votes.
Sorry I confused the issue, I just read more into your statement than
you intended.

We don't really have guidelines, so I looked at the ones for Commons
that someone pointed out on the Maven list recently:
http://commons.apache.org/releases/versioning.html

Which says "While every effort should be made to ensure the quality of
released code, "beta" releases are essentially provided as-is with no
guarantees of stability or maintenance."  Works for me. :)

--
Wendy