continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:40:57 GMT
I was not planning on a full 1.2.4 release.  Have there been enough
changes that we need one?

We do need another release ( of the Data Management modules
though, and that's listed on the 1.3 roadmap page.

I'm not sure whether the fix for CONTINUUM-2100 will be in 1.2.x or
1.3.x, but I was having trouble importing data that includes
installations.  Until that works I don't consider it GA quality-- my
test is being able to upgrade vmbuild.a.o.

I assume we'll stay with the current Data Management for 1.3.x, but I
have the Liquibase tool you mentioned listed on the 1.4 roadmap along
with Edwin's automatic discovery of modules.

Does that sound okay?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<> wrote:
> What about 1.2.4? Do you plan to release it in next days/weeks?
> Emmanuel

View raw message