continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:40:57 GMT
I was not planning on a full 1.2.4 release.  Have there been enough
changes that we need one?

We do need another release (1.2.3.2?) of the Data Management modules
though, and that's listed on the 1.3 roadmap page.

I'm not sure whether the fix for CONTINUUM-2100 will be in 1.2.x or
1.3.x, but I was having trouble importing data that includes
installations.  Until that works I don't consider it GA quality-- my
test is being able to upgrade vmbuild.a.o.

I assume we'll stay with the current Data Management for 1.3.x, but I
have the Liquibase tool you mentioned listed on the 1.4 roadmap along
with Edwin's automatic discovery of modules.

Does that sound okay?

Thanks,
--
Wendy