continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:16:24 GMT
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> From there we need to decide how much more is really going into 1.3.
> I'll shift some issues around and see how it looks.  If I move
> something that you're personally working on or that you feel strongly
> needs to go into 1.3, feel free to yell and move it back, or rearrange
> JIRA as necessary. :)

With 1.3.2 coming out soon, the next item on the agenda is to agree on
what else is going into the 1.3.x line.

The 1.3.x series added Parallel and Distributed builds with agent
groups, which was huge.  There were also some other major changes like
splitting the build up to handle transient state changes when the scm
system is down.

Is there anything else that someone feels strongly needs to go into 1.3?

I think it's done. :)  What do you think of branching 1.3.x after the
1.3.2 release, finishing the docs and doing only minor bug fixes on
the way to a GA release?

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+1.3+Roadmap

Edwin, I shifted 'automatic discovery of modules' to the 1.4 roadmap.
Is that okay with you?

--
Wendy