continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.2 ?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:35:06 GMT
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> We've already solved 33 issues for 1.3.2, and are down to 6 remaining

Update:  43 issues solved, 3 remaining!

CONTINUUM-2116   	 Upgrade to latest Redback release
CONTINUUM-1972   	 Error attempting to delete project group
CONTINUUM-2118   	 update code that checks isLocked() to also check
isPasswordChangeRequired() as well

I believe Emmanuel has done some investigation on C-2118 already.  And
C-1972 could be deferred if necessary, since there's a workaround.

That means we're just waiting for a Redback release, which I know
Brett has been working on.

So, it looks like we're nearly there.  If you've got large changes
coming, or anything blocking like introducing a snapshot dependency,
please ping the list to discuss first so you don't inadvertently
derail the release.

Thanks!
--
Wendy