continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.2 ?
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 01:17:22 GMT
Yeah, sorry about that. I wanted to wrap up as many patches and
obvious issues as I could, but I did end up with a regression and am
now down the rabbit hole. I should have it sorted and released early
next week. I think from Emmanuel's comments 2118 can be closed.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org