continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marecor Baclay <mbac...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:13:50 GMT
Hi All,

I am repairing the old set of JUnit tests in src/test/it.. I already
have made it work with Login, Project Group, My Account and Maven 2
Project tests with some modifications in the old scripts. I will submit
a patch for this issue (Continuum-2073) later. I ran it using the
instructions in the ReadMe file found in continuum-webapp-test module.
Thanks Wendy for the Cargo thing that made the test to run with just
"mvn clean install" without starting continuum manually.

Cheers,
Cora