continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Releasing 1.3.2 ?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 23:06:04 GMT
I think before releasing the version 1.3.2, the issues CONTINUUM-2048 and CONTINUUM-2038 could
be reviewed. This issues are simples and there are attached a patch for each issue.

-----------------------
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: lun 09/03/2009 15:54
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Releasing 1.3.2 ?

As you can tell from your inbox, I've been going through Continuum
issues shifting things around, applying some patches...

We've already solved 33 issues for 1.3.2, and are down to 6 remaining:

CONTINUUM-1909  	login and password ignored in checkout operation
CONTINUUM-2116 	Upgrade to latest Redback release
CONTINUUM-2026 	Use annotations instead of plexus-maven-plugin
CONTINUUM-1972 	Error attempting to delete project group
CONTINUUM-2058 	Editing an Installation , page dont change
CONTINUUM-2059 	Dont validate envirotment name when create
installation with 'Create a Build Environment Installation with the
name'

They don't necessarily all have to be _done_, just reviewed and
rescheduled if appropriate.  I left anything with a patch in the
bucket for 1.3.2.

It doesn't have to be perfect, I'd guess this one will be Beta, and
hopefully GA in one or two more.  (But that's for the other thread --
we still have 75 issues marked for 1.3.x and 90 that haven't been
scheduled.)

It's coming up on 2 months since the last release.  Carlos and I are
both speaking about Continuum at ApacheCon in a couple of weeks, and
it would be great to have another release out by then.  I won't have
time to be release manager though, does anyone else think it's time
for a release and have time to take it through the process?  If you
haven't done it before and want an assistant, I'll make time to help.

Thanks,
--
Wendy

Gracias por su colaboracion.