continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.es>
Subject Re: M1, Ant, Shell projects for Selenium
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:50:21 GMT
Currently testing Ant and Shell projects generate problems. There are
some bugs in JIRA about they.

I think there are some problems when building a project of this type in
the version 1.3.x but I am not sure. I should work in this issues but
I am going finish the TestNG test before this.

I hope this helps you.

El mié, 11-03-2009 a las 20:55 +0800, Marecor Baclay escribió:

> Err, Shell project doesn't have tests yet in src/test/it. I'm still
> creating it now but don't have sample project (working) of it. Here
> are
> the URLs,

Gracias por su colaboracion.