continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.2 ?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:35:01 GMT
I recently added the documentation for build agent group, which already has
a patch by Jan. So only 2 more issue remaining for 1.3.2 :)

CONTINUUM-1940          NPE in IRC Notifier
CONTINUUM-2137          Update documentation for new Build Agent Group
functionality.

Thanks Brett for releasing redback \o/

I'd like to be the release manager for this one and I think I can start the
release for 1.3.2 Beta this weekend. Any objections?

Thanks,
--
Marica