continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:54:46 GMT
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> From a big priorities point of view, I agree. A plugin mechanism (more than
> what we have now) really sounds like a 2.0 type thing to me since it will
> touch the whole system.
>
> I think getting another release out is important - keeping the objectives
> simple is good.
>
> Some active JIRA management is really needed - we have 11 for 1.3.2, 63 for
> 1.3.x (how many are really candidates for a GA release?) and 120 that
> haven't even been reviewed :(

Definitely.  I made a small dent in it recently, but it's slow going.
Since this thread has been fairly quiet, I'm going to pare down the
list for 1.3.2 to the things I can tell from dev list discussion are
actively being worked on and see about getting that one closed out.

>From there we need to decide how much more is really going into 1.3.
I'll shift some issues around and see how it looks.  If I move
something that you're personally working on or that you feel strongly
needs to go into 1.3, feel free to yell and move it back, or rearrange
JIRA as necessary. :)

--
Wendy