continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:51:56 GMT

Ok. I am working in this direction. I will attach a patch with some examples.

NOTE: TestNG license is Apache. It isn't a problem.

-----------------------
Jose

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:24 AM, José Morales Martínez
<jmorales@gmv.com> wrote:

> I noticed that the test uses JUnit, version 3.8.1. As a suggestion, I propose the possibility
of using TestNG [1]. In TestNG we can config groups, dependencies inter groups, order, timeOut,
... It also allows the use of annotations.

--
Wendy

Gracias por su colaboracion.