continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum Data Management 1.2.3.1
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:57:29 GMT
On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> Continuum Data Management 1.2.3.1 has been staged:
>
>       http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2.3.1/staging-repo/

+1 from me as well.  I was [eventually, after giving it lots more
memory,] able to export the data from vmbuild.a.o which is running
1.2.2.  I was able to export from a much smaller 1.2.2 install and
import into 1.2.3 using this tool as well.

I was not able to import the vmbuild data, but since it's working for
other people and other installations, I'm not going to hold up this
release for it.  I'll try to reproduce it with a smaller data set and
start another thread.

The NPE I was running into is something I've seen before: CONTINUUM-2039 .

Thanks,
--
Wendy