continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum Data Management
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 02:08:37 GMT
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Maria Odea Ching <> wrote:

> +1, tested the fix for the CONTINUUM-2081 before releasing 1.3.1 last month

Were you able to test these new binaries?  (I'm having trouble with
NPE's when I try, haven't had time to chase it down yet.)  There's
code in the data management module that downloads other dependencies,
and I'm not certain it's going to work to have of
data-management, but 1.2.3 of continuum-model or some other thing it

View raw message