continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:43:40 GMT
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:24 AM, José Morales Martínez
<jmorales@gmv.com> wrote:

> I noticed that the test uses JUnit, version 3.8.1. As a suggestion, I propose the possibility
of using TestNG [1]. In TestNG we can config groups, dependencies inter groups, order, timeOut,
... It also allows the use of annotations.

> It's a bit harder to configure, but it has its advantages.

Sure, let's see how it works.  I'd suggest writing just a few simple
tests and showing how the configuration is done.  If you open an issue
in JIRA and attach the files, I can add it into the module in another
parallel directory, and then at some point we can decide which
direction to go.

--
Wendy