continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems deleting things from Continuum
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:21:14 GMT
I'm having more and more trouble with foreign key constraint
violations when trying to delete things from Continuum.

For example, when trying to delete a project group:

javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
SCMRESULT WHERE SCMRESULT_ID=? NestedThrowables: SQL Exception: DELETE
on table 'SCMRESULT' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
'PROJECT_FK2' for key (5). The statement has been rolled back.

I went into the group and tried to delete the build results from the
project, then tried to delete the project from the group -- same
error.

A quick look in JIRA [1] turned up:
CONTINUUM-1787   	 cannot delete a project, constraint violation
CONTINUUM-1972   	 Error attempting to delete project group
CONTINUUM-1905   	 I can't delete a project - Exception
CONTINUUM-1813   	 deleting projects not working if build-results
exist  (old -- opened against 1.1)
CONTINUUM-1626   	 Unable to delete build definition with already
executed builds
CONTINUUM-1921   	 foreign key constraint violation

I'm getting failures on this Selenium IDE test when it tries to clean
up after itself:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp-test/src/test/selenium-ide/add_and_build_project.html

Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&query=delet*&summary=true&description=true&pid=10540&resolution=-1

--
Wendy