continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Functionalities in Distributed Builds
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 04:01:11 GMT
On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Jan Ancajas <jansquared@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> is this grouping by some classification? Like "Windows"?
>>>
>> We can have the user select which agent to add in a group and have that
>> group attached to a build environment? So instead of agent attached to a
>> build environment, it will be group of agents.
>>
> Sounds good to me..  I'll take a stab on 4 & 5 and see what I can contribute..:)

What did you have in mind for this?  We had some other conversations
about how groups and selection should work, for example that an
administrator has to be in control of where a project is allowed to
build, and some thoughts about whether to require explicit
configuration of agents into groups, or whether it would be capability
based and more automatic.

--
Wendy