continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thoughts on CONTINUUM-745
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:16:45 GMT

On 15/02/2009, at 6:04 PM, Edwin Punzalan wrote:

> Thanks, Brett.
>
> Btw, I just realized that my proposal will affect (or will be
> affected by)
> the "non-recursive" option when adding a new maven project.

Those people can now add using the non-recursive checkbox when the
root project is added. Perhaps that becomes a permanent mode that is
set on the project that turns on/off module discovery.

> I searched and found CONTINUUM-798 which is currently assigned to
> Jesse.
> Wendy did raise the problem about the non-recursive projects.  I'm
> guessing
> my suggestion above will prevent it.  Anyway, the issue is not In
> Progress
> but I'll wait and see what Jesse has to say with my comment in there.

Yep, worth picking that up, also because Deng did an initial spec and
because there is also a patch attached :)

How to track modules that get removed is also an interesting one to
take into consideration - though I think I'd be happy enough with
additions at first :)

Also, Deng & Marica, would this affect/be affected by parallel builds?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org