continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thoughts on CONTINUUM-745
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:15:35 GMT
Thanks, Brett.

Btw, I just realized that my proposal will affect (or will be affected by)
the "non-recursive" option when adding a new maven project.

I searched and found CONTINUUM-798 which is currently assigned to Jesse.
Wendy did raise the problem about the non-recursive projects.  I'm guessing
my suggestion above will prevent it.  Anyway, the issue is not In Progress
but I'll wait and see what Jesse has to say with my comment in there.