continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:38:13 GMT
 From a big priorities point of view, I agree. A plugin mechanism
(more than what we have now) really sounds like a 2.0 type thing to me
since it will touch the whole system.

I think getting another release out is important - keeping the
objectives simple is good.

Some active JIRA management is really needed - we have 11 for 1.3.2,
63 for 1.3.x (how many are really candidates for a GA release?) and
120 that haven't even been reviewed :(

Cheers,
Brett

--