continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:47:30 GMT
One thing to keep in mind here - the old tests sucked in some regards
because they did the whole admin-create-and-login thing on every test.
I would look at running the tests in a specific order so that a known
state can be assumed, or look at using something to preload the
databases for a test case.

Cheers,
Brett

--