continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:53:41 GMT
Can you merge trunk into the branch first because we have lot of changes in
trunk due to spring annotations?
Before the merge, please convert all your new classes to use spring
annotations (if possible).

I don't have tested yet your branch but I hope to find some time to do it.
Thanks for all your work.

Emmanuel