continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrated Documentation
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:04:56 GMT
Would including the existing docs at /documentation in the webapp
help, (are you trying to work while offline?) or are you looking for
something else?

My main concern is that it's hard enough to get the docs written and
kept updated with changes.  If we also had docs integrated with the
pages (like hover help on the fields?) then I'd want to find a way to
reuse text from the apt docs or somehow make sure we're only writing
it once.

--
Wendy