continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-2013
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:38:15 GMT
I'm going to try it with a large data set after lunch and update the
docs, but my bet is that it _will_ still need manual work in the
database.

There was always a problem with it not getting the next key value
correct after importing, and depending on the model changes sometimes
you needed to run it through an xslt before importing.

However, since as of 1.3.0 we had no way to upgrade and that blocked
the release, I'll take what I can get. :)

--
Wendy