continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 02:21:19 GMT
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Marica Tan <ctan@exist.com> wrote:
> You can start a dummy build agent by running *mvn jetty:run* in
> continuum-distributed-build/continuum-buildagent/continuum-buildagent-webapp.

... which brings up another thing.  When I was writing docs on how to
install a build agent, I dropped a "TODO: Provide Jetty bundle" on the
page and promptly forgot to mention it.

We have the nice bundled Continuum with the service wrapper, what do
you think of providing a similar bundle for the agent?

(I assume the agent is not "inside" the normal Continuum bas there's
only the one option to enable Distributed Builds which turns that
instance into the master.)

--
Wendy