continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:28:12 GMT
Ah, no, I was still following the instructions in the first email.
Thanks for the help on irc. :)

For the benefit of the archives,
 - the xml below is missing the root element, which is
<continuum-buildagent-configuration>, and
 - if you're running the jetty bundle as the master, the
<continuumServerUrl> will be
http://localhost:8080/continuum/master-xmlrpc .

Now it works. :)

--