continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:18:24 GMT
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:46 AM, Marica Tan <ctan@exist.com> wrote:

> Steps to start distributed builds:
> 1. start continuum server
> 2. in the configuration page, tick enable distributed builds
> 3. start a dummy build agent. run *mvn jetty:run *in
> continuum-distributed-build/continuum-distributed-build-transport/continuum-distributed-build-transport-tests

Is there a new way to test this, or does this still work for you?  I'm
all up to date and I've built the entire branch locally, but when I
try step 3 I get:

2009-01-07 10:31:23.426::WARN:  Nested in
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'masterBuildAgentTransportServer' defined in
URL [file:/Users/wsmoak/svn/continuum-distributed-builds/continuum-distributed-build/continuum-distributed-build-transport/continuum-distributed-build-transport-tests/target/classes/applicationContext.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
instantiate bean class
[org.apache.continuum.distributed.transport.master.MasterBuildAgentTransportServer]:
No default constructor found; nested exception is
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.continuum.distributed.transport.master.MasterBuildAgentTransportServer.<init>():
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.continuum.distributed.transport.master.MasterBuildAgentTransportServer.<init>()

'mvn install' in continuum-distributed-build-transport-tests also
fails, which seems to be from the same problem-- all the integration
tests fail because the webapp didn't start properly.

Thanks,
--
Wendy