continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 16:48:03 GMT
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:46 AM, Marica Tan <ctan@exist.com> wrote:

> I've completed most of the distributed build manager part and there's also
> nap's transport layer using atlassian's xmlrpc. You can checkout the
> continuum-distributed-builds branch to test it.
> Comments, Suggestions, and/or Violent Reactions are welcome :D

Any further news on this?  I see lots of commits, but not much
discussion... even having a conversation with yourself will help
everyone else keep up with changes and possibly get involved. :)

One thing I'm concerned about is how I'm going to take a dozen
individual Continuum instances and get all that data into the new
master.  Has the model changed?  First priority is all the
projects/build defs/schedules/etc., and secondly the build results
which are important for statistics.

--
Wendy