continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:36:11 GMT

On 14/01/2009, at 6:18 PM, Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez wrote:

> Having lots of data aggregated from different Continuum instances
> into one
> will need some kind of an importer tool.

I'm not sure why this is the case - according to Marica's initial
response to this message from Wendy, the build result is always
shipped back to the master and not stored on the slave?

Why is a data import needed?

(FWIW, I think integrating backup/restore into the UI is a good thing,
as is improving/solidifying the current upgrade process).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org