continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject CONTINUUM-2013
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:16:42 GMT
Hi All,

I applied the patch submitted by Jan Ancajas for CONTINUUM-2013 (1.2.x to
1.3.x db migration tool). The main problem with the migration tool in trunk
are the component lookup errors because the continuum-store module has
already been converted to spring annotations. The fix to get the tool
working requires plexus annotations to be added back to continuum-store. I
already applied the fix in trunk -r735074 since we need the tool to
get a *1.3.1
alpha* release out and we could just port the migration tool to Spring in
the succeeding 1.3.x releases..

Any thoughts or comments on this?

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |