continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha)
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:36:18 GMT
+1 (nonbinding)

I tried out a revision after which there have been only .apt changes.
It seems to be working well, though I'm not so happy with the lack of
integrated documentation.  It would be nice for more "how-to" to be
right there available while you're doing.  But that's a minor thing.

Christian.

On 17-Jan-09, at 07:51 , Maria Odea Ching wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> The Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha) release candidate has been staged.
>
> This release includes 25 fixes. You can take a look at the release
> notes
> here:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&fixfor=14741&pid=10540&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESCor
> http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum/1.3.1/release-notes.html
>
> The site is staged here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum/1.3.1/
>
> While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums,
> can be
> downloaded here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.3.1
>
> Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.
>
> [ ] +1 Release it!
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1 Don't release it, because..
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Thanks,
> Deng
>

> --
> Maria Odea Ching
> Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype:
> maria.odea.ching |
> www.exist.com | Innovation Delivered

Christian E. Gruber - President / Senior Consultant
email:  cgruber@israfil.net
Isráfíl Consulting Services Corporation
mobile: +1 (289) 221-9839
"Keenness of understanding is due to keenness of vision..."
phone:  +1 (905) 640-1119