continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marica Tan" <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: URLs for Distributed Builds
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:54:28 GMT
We can't use just "xmlrpc" for the master as this will have a conflict with
the current xmlrpc of continuum which points to
    http://localhost:8080/continuum/xmlrpc.

We could change the build agent's url to
   [1] http://localhost:8181/continuum/buildagent
        or
   [2] http://localhost:8181/continuum/distributed-buildagent

and on the master: