continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marica Tan" <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 02:27:12 GMT
>From what I remembered, there were some comments on having to build a
project to a single slave only. If that slave is unavailable, it will wait
until the slave becomes available again before the build can be executed.
Which is why for the first pass, I did not tie up the slave to the build
environment. So that a build task can be delegated to any slave.

But eventually in the next iteration, there will be some mechanism where the
slave will be selected based on the required environment.

--
Marica