continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: First Part of Distributed Builds
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:36:51 GMT
Is there to be a mechanism for allowing distribution to slaves based
on available environmental conditions?

For example, if I'm CI'ing a Mac OS X app, but I have six machines in
my CI cloud, two of which are OS-X, could I tell Continuum to spread
out the projects among all slaves whose environments are hosted on OS-
X?  Or would I need to specify that manually based on my own knowledge
of those environments?

Christian.