continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Associating projects with distributed build agents
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:44:09 GMT
+1

I think selection needs to be a combination of capability, permission
and availability. I would mostly prefer the user is in full control of
selecting these rather than having too much magic (automated selection
might be a nice feature, but the basic starting point should be a
fully configured system).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter