continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r725818 [1/2] - in /continuum/branches/continuum-osgi-prototype: ./ continuum-app/ continuum-app/src/ continuum-app/src/main/ continuum-app/src/main/assembly/ continuum-app/src/main/resources/ continuum-build-plugin/ continuum-build-p
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:43:46 GMT
If a basic servlet support is enough, it is easy with OSGI, onlu one line of
code to register a new servlet dynamically:

getHttpService().registerServlet( "/myplugin", new MyPluginServlet(), null,
null);

Tutorial about OSGI HttpService :
http://www.dynamicjava.org/articles/osgi-compendium/http-service

Emmanuel