continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Efforts for Parallel Builds
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:30:52 GMT
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Maria Odea Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:
> 4. Add a number of projects (different project groups if possible) to
> Continuum. You should be able to see in the Queues page the current
> checkout/builds executing and the queued tasks, and to which Build Queue are
> these tasks executing or queued.

After playing with it a bit more, the Queues page doesn't seem to be
working right.  I've added all the Maven plugins, Struts 2, and the
Continuum Simple example, forced all the builds, and as I refresh the
Queues page, it's most often blank (headings are there, but no
projects listed.)

Occasionally it will show something building, but rarely anything in
any other section.  Yet I can see the various icons on the project
group summary pages if I go back and look-- projects are being updated
from svn, building, etc.

--
Wendy