continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Want to help find bugs?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 02:46:11 GMT
If anyone is interested in taking a look at FindBugs reports, I've
added a little documentation with links to the reports and a couple of
config files to make it easier to use the GUI:

http://continuum.apache.org/ref/1.3.1-SNAPSHOT/findbugs.html

The generated FindBugs reports are showing all sorts of things-- most
likely not all of them are real problems.  Any hints on better
configuration for the plugin would be appreciated...

I find the default view in the FindBugs GUI more useful than the
default report output by the Maven plugin.  The GUI sorts by the type
of problem rather than grouping problems by the Java class name.

Have fun!
--
Wendy