continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject SchemaSpy for Continuum
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 01:29:23 GMT
I met the author of SchemaSpy at a conference recently, and tried it
out on the database from Continuum 1.2.2:

http://wsmoak.net/continuum/1.2.2/schemaspy/SA/index.html

There you can see the list of tables.  Choose one of them to see the
details, then scroll down a bit and you'll see a diagram of the
relationships it has with other tables.  There is more info on the
other tabs.  The SchemaSpy site is here:
http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net/ .

If you want to try it, this is the command I used:
java -jar /Applications/schemaspy-4.1.1/schemaSpy_4.1.1.jar -t derby
-db $CONTINUUM_HOME/data/databases/continuum -u sa -o
/tmp/schemaspy-continuum-1.2.2 -dp
$CONTINUUM_HOME/lib/derby-10.1.3.1.jar -schemas SA

Enjoy!
--
Wendy