continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r725818 [1/2] - in /continuum/branches/continuum-osgi-prototype: ./ continuum-app/ continuum-app/src/ continuum-app/src/main/ continuum-app/src/main/assembly/ continuum-app/src/main/resources/ continuum-build-plugin/ continuum-build-p
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:28:47 GMT
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Emmanuel Venisse <> wrote:

> I added this prototype, based on OSGI/Felix. It implement the specifications
> written by Olivier [1] for a plugins system in Continuum.
> I hope you'll can look at it and reply with comments.
> [1]

Hi Emmanuel, thanks for putting this together!  I don't have much to
offer by way of a review, but at least wanted to let you know that
someone tried it out. :)

I'm just back from SpringOne where OSGi was *everywhere*, so I'm
pleased to see this as a possible direction for Continuum.

View raw message