continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Continuum 1.3.0 as Milestone 1
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 18:54:39 GMT
I wasn't planning to cancel it, (but I also have a "refuses to send
email" note to check out further.  So if you've tested it and are
content with it being labeled Milestone 1, please vote. :)  I am
curious if my comment about the problems caused the lack of response,
or if there's something else going on...  -Wendy